Skip to main content

Apply for Triple Care Farm

If you are aged 16 to 24 years old and are experiencing problematic substance use, you can apply for the Triple Care Farm Withdrawal Program and Rehabilitation Program.

Apply to Triple Care Farm

How it works

The Triple Care Farm programs provides:

  • Up to 28 days of residential care and treatment
  • Counselling
  • Case management
  • Medical support
  • Family support
  • Education activities
  • Nicotine Replacement Therapy (if necessary)
  • Sport and recreation activities
young people looking out to the horizon

1. Meet the eligibility criteria

To apply for the Triple Care Farm program, you must:

1) be aged between 16 and 24

Students can’t enter before their 16th birthday and must complete the program before their 25th birthday.

2) have problematic drug and alcohol use

Use is daily or near daily use and use of multiple types of drugs.

3) be able to participate in all aspects of the program

Students must be physically, developmentally and mentally capable of participating in all activities.

4) demonstrate commitment to undertake the program, as assessed at interview

The program is voluntary – students cannot be forced to attend or participate.

5) be an Australian resident 

Or currently residing in Australia.


Triple Care Farm specialises in treating young people who also are suffering with mental health issues; however, this is not a requirement of entry. Outstanding court matters or legal problems will not affect the application.

Triple Care Farm is accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards and is not a ‘boot camp’ for young people with behavioural issues.

2. Complete the Application Form

Complete the form to the best of your ability. You will need contact details, emergency contact details, family and background information, additional identification information (e.g. Medicare number) and medical/mental health conditions.

If you are applying on behalf of someone, you must discuss the application with them, and have their permission, before applying. If you are a support worker referring a young person, you also need to complete the Triple Care Farm Risk Assessment Form.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory. Note, as you click ‘Next’ through the sections, you may need to scroll back to the top of each page.

Application Form

How to refer a young person

If you are a support worker referring a young person, you need to complete and submit:

  1. The Triple Care Application Form
  2. The Triple Care Farm Risk Assessment Form

If you are referring from FACS, Mental Health, Department of Juvenile Justice, Probation and Parole and ADHC (or if the young person is supervised by these departments) you must also submit any:

  • Current comprehensive reports or court reports
  • Psychological reports completed during the last four years
  • Other relevant documentation.

Submit the documents via email ( or post to:

Intake Coordinator, Triple Care Farm

PO Box 3070

Robertson NSW 2577

Your client must personally contact the Triple Care Farm Intake Coordinator within two weeks of your referral. If they are invited for an interview with program staff but are incarcerated, they will have to be able to apply for and be granted day bail to attend or the referral cannot progress.

Saige, five years down the track

Five years out of Triple Care Farm, Saige is happy and healthy – grateful for the opportunity she was given those years ago.

Donate and help young, vulnerable Australians break the cycle of addiction and have hope for a brighter future.

Donate Now
Sir David Martin Foundation, proud philanthropic partner of Mission Australia

Sir David Martin Foundation thanks Mission Australia, our service partner for Triple Care Farm and the Youth Network Aftercare program.
Mission Australia own and run Triple Care Farm.