Download a PDF copy of the Donation Debit Services Agreement
Donation debit services agreement
I/we authorise Sir David Martin Foundation (ABN 37 506 673 286) to arrange for donations to be debited from my/our bank account or credit card at my/our financial institution.
I/we must make every effort to ensure I am/we are able to pay Sir David Martin Foundation when donations are due under this arrangement between us. This authority, together with the terms described below, is to remain valid until cancelled by either myself/us or Sir David Martin Foundation.
Our commitment to you
- Keep your information confidential, except where permitted by law or for the purposes of this agreement to arrange or conduct direct debits or
recurring payments with your financial institution) or to address a related query, dispute or claim
- Make reasonable efforts to confirm with you the details of the donation debit arrangement prior to the first debit and advise you of the commencement date of the first donation debit
- Debit your nominated financial institution account or credit card on your nominated date (or the next business day), of each month, unless otherwise specified by you (e.g. weekly, quarterly, or yearly debit frequency)
- We may reattempt an unsuccessful donation debit within 15 days of the original debit date
- Give you at least 14 days’ notice before we change the terms of this agreement.
- Act in accordance with the legal processes governed by the associated credit card scheme or Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) regulations
- We will send you an annual tax deductible receipt every July
Your commitment to us
- Make sure your nominated bank financial institution can accept direct debit or recurring payments. These services may not always be available so ask your financial institution to be sure.
- Ensure there are sufficient clear funds available for your nominated account or credit card to meet each donation on the due debit date as you may incur a fee by your financial institution
- Check your account statement to verify the donations debited from your account are correct
- Advise us at least 10 working days prior to the donation debit date if the nominated account or credit card is transferred or closed, the account or credit card details change, or if you would like to defer, cancel or alter the direct debit arrangement. You can do so by contacting our Supporter Relations team on 02 9219 2002 or emailing email@example.com
- Ensure all communication addressed to us includes your name/s, address and Supporter ID (if known).
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously and in a timely manner, and all parties are required to participate in this process in good faith. If you believe an error has been made in relation to your donation, please contact us on 02 9219 2002 as soon as possible so that we can attempt to resolve
Privacy and confidentiality